2007년 9월 4일 화요일

Am I original?





charlatan, fake, faker, fraud, hoaxer, humbug, mountebank, phony (also phoney), pretender, quack .............


OH how I hate pretentious people...
I know a lot of them.. and most of them are not my friends.
I'm not trying to be sarcastic but I have to admit I don't like the company of people faking their way through everything.
Why should you pretend to be what you are not?.. Doesn't it feel a LOT better to be just the way you are? I mean, if you pretend to be THIS to people then you have to be that SOMEBODY for like... forever? Isn't that just tiring?
Come on... people will always have a way to understand you or whatever that is you lack, or have excessively. Don't be unfair with yourself just to meet the standards of the filty rich ones.You don't have to pretentiously live lavishly when you go home with an empty stomach.

댓글 없음: