2007년 9월 17일 월요일

a day's realization

I find it hard to listen to the echoes of my heart, or maybe i pretend not to hear it.
loving someone is a painful ordeal.. its a sacrifice, its something we can't always be happy about.loving someone is a risk I am willing to take over and over again. no matter how painful and how worst it gets.
i embrace love regardless of anything, exhale deeply and tell myself, once this is over, i can be myself again. i envy those who look so happy together, it seems that i want to defy the heavens and ask for an explanation why I am in pain and they're not. more often, i fall in love with the wrong people, or maybe i'm just a coward. simple. i always want to love at a safer mode yet i think of the worst that could possibly happen without even starting anything at all. sometimes in this world, i wish the feeling would just be blown away far..far enough that i would't be able to do anything to get hold of it again.
it sucks when you feel something so deep for a person and then later find out its the worst case you could ever imagine... all because of the lousy line..."i like you"
i cry, wipe my tears, and still find myself falling in love all over again. it gets more ironic that sometimes i don't know what to do anymore. love songs are products of the imagination. some of them has a percentage of truth, maybe a line or two...the rest are history. they break hearts, they mend for some, they add up to the burden, if you ask me.


love, love, love... if god created this for us, why should it hurt this much?

댓글 없음: